Treaty 7 Confederacy First Nations Flag
Free Shipping on Orders Over 200.00 to Most Canadian Destinations!
ORDER TREATY 7 FLAG ONLINE HERE.
3'x6' Government Spec 200D nylon flag with rope and toggle.
This is a real flag. We supply these flags to government organizations across western Canada
Treaty 7 was an agreement between Queen Victoria and several, mainly Blackfoot, First Nation, band governments in what is today the southern portion of Alberta. It was concluded on September 22, 1877. The agreement was signed at the Blackfoot Crossing of the Bow River, at the present-day Siksika Nation reserve, approximately 100 km (62 mi) east of Calgary. Chief Crowfoot was one of the signatories to Treaty 7.
A free resource for schools flying the Inuit, treaty 6, treaty 7, treaty 8, or Metis flags.
List of the Treaty 7 First Nations
- Bearspaw First Nation (Stoney First Nation/Nakoda)
- Chiniki First Nation (Stoney First Nation/Nakoda)
- Blood Tribe (Kainai Nation) (Blackfoot)
- Piikani Nation (Blackfoot)
- Siksika Nation (Blackfoot)
- Tsuu T'ina Nation (Sarcee)
- Wesley First Nation (Stoney First Nation/Nakoda)
This flag officially flys outside Calgarys City Hall as of March 2017