Alberta Provincial Flag
Free Shipping on Orders Over 200.00 to Most Canadian Destinations!
Buy Online - Official Alberta Provincial Flag
- 200D Nylon Alberta Flags (Government Standard is 70D nylon)
- High Quality - All of our nylon flags are quadruple stitched on the fly end
- Vibrant and bright colours - All of our nylon flags are screen printed
- Durable compared with other materials - 200D nylon is the most ideal product for outdoor flag use
- Resistant to UV rays - our nylon Alberta flags are printed with UV resistant inks on UV coated nylon
- Nylon Alberta flags can be finished either with a rope and toggle or grommets
- Made in Canada!
- Polyester Provincial Flag - most economical and best value option
- Ideal for indoor use
- Finished with grommets on the left hand side
Product Description for Alberta Flag
Alberta Flags are seven colours. We screen print all of our nylon Alberta flags for all sizes. Flags are lightweight and folded into a small package to minimize shipping costs.
At FlagMart Canada we carry all sizes of Alberta Flags online. You can buy your Alberta Flags by using the below charts to determine what flag size you need based on your flagpole.
Determine The Flag Size You Need
|Application||Size of Pole||Standard Flag Sizes|
|Outdoor Flag Pole||20’||27"x54",36"x72"|
|Indoor Flag Display||8’||36"x60", 36"x72"|
|Wall Angle Mounted||6’||27"x54"|
Determine What Flag Material Is Best For You
Polyester- Our econo-line, ideal for indoor use. Finished with grommets on the left hand side
200 Denier Nylon- Canada's ideal flag material perfect for outdoor or indoor use and is finished with rope and toggle or grommets on the left-hand side
History of the Flag
Around the time of the upcoming centennial celebration of Canadian Confederation petitions were submitted in November 1966 to Premier Ernest Charles Manning by the Social Credit Women's Auxiliaries of the Alberta Social Credit League to give Alberta its own unique flag. The flag was designed and approved as the official provincial flag by the Alberta legislature on June 1, 1968.
The flag of Alberta is an official symbol of the province of Alberta, Canada. In 1968, the provincial legislature authorized the design of a flag, adopting it on 1 June 1968.
The flag has the proportions 1:2, with the provincial shield of arms in the centre of an ultramarine blue background. The shield's height is 7⁄11 that of the flag's height.
The provincial colours, adopted in 1984, are blue and gold (deep yellow); they are also referred to as "Alberta blue" and "Alberta gold", appearing on the flag/shield in the sky/background and wheat background, respectively.