Free Shipping on Orders Over 200.00 to Most Canadian Destinations!
Buy Online - Official Quebec Provincial Flag
- 200D Nylon Quebec Flags (Government Standard is 70D nylon)
- Premium quality - All of our nylon flags are quadruple stitched on the fly end
- Vibrant and vivid colours - All of our nylon flags are screen printed to bring out beautiful colours
- Long-lasting compared with other materials - 200D nylon is the most ideal product for outdoor flag use
- Resistant to UV rays - our nylon Quebec flags are printed with UV resistant inks on UV coated nylon
- Nylon Quebec flags can be finished either with a rope and toggle or grommets
- Our nylon flags are all made in Canada!
- Polyester Provincial Flag - most economical and best value option
- Ideal for indoor use
- Finished with grommets on the left hand side
Product Description for Quebec Flag
Quebec Flags have only one printed colour. We screen print all of our nylon Quebec flags for all sizes. Flags are lightweight and folded into a small package to minimize shipping costs.
At FlagMart Canada we carry all sizes of Quebec Flags online. You can buy your Quebec Flags by using the below charts to determine what flag size you need based on your flagpole.
Determine The Flag Size You Need
|Application||Size of Pole||Standard Flag Sizes|
|Outdoor Flag Pole||20’||27"x54",36"x72"|
|Indoor Flag Display||8’||36"x60", 36"x72"|
|Wall Angle Mounted||6’||27"x54"|
Determine What Flag Material Is Best For You
Polyester- Our econo-line, ideal for indoor use. Finished with grommets on the left hand side
200 Denier Nylon- Canada's ideal flag material perfect for outdoor or indoor use and is finished with rope and toggle or grommets on the left-hand side
History of the flag
The flag of Quebec, called the Fleurdelisé, represents the province of Quebec and was adopted by the government of Quebec during the administration of Maurice Duplessis. It was the first provincial flag officially adopted in Canada, first shown on January 21, 1948, at the Parliament Building of the National Assembly in Quebec City. Quebec's Flag Day (January 21) commemorates its adoption each year, though for some time it was celebrated in May. At least one parade marked the flag's 60th anniversary in January 2008.